Aptus.AI is a rapidly growing AI startup providing an innovative B2B SaaS solution called Daitomic.
Our software monitors and analyses thousands of legal documents, from various sources, in real-time, to help financial companies keep up with regulatory changes and updates. Daitomic handles massive amounts of information, making it suitable to streamline regulatory-based decision-making.
Thanks to our proprietary AI technology, we strive to develop disruptive solutions that revolutionise how people access the content of any legal documents, changing how humans and machines interact with regulations. This requires a passionate and multidisciplinary team with an open-minded attitude that is creative and adaptable.
That is why we are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our team. Here in Aptus.AI, your goal will be to transform innovative ideas into engaging experiences, redefining the Banking & Finance industry through the power of design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to transform complex problems into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs for our B2B customers.
- Advocate for user-centric design in a fast-paced work environment.
- Define and design user interfaces, user flows, and UX drafting the overall end-to-end strategy for the design team.
- Conduct user research, usability tests, and analyze user feedback to continually refine and reiterate the design.
- Partner and work closely with product managers, engineers, designers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep up with the latest trends in FinTech and RegTech, ensuring our solutions remain relevant and ahead of the curve.
- 4+ years of product design experience, with a track record in B2B startups. Prior experience in FinTech/RegTech is a significant plus.
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates a high-quality design process, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or wireframing tools.
- Experience conducting user research, usability tests, and analyzing user data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate across teams and levels.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in leading team, to drive and participate in the continuous improvement of the product design process at Aptus.AI
Why choose Aptus.AI?
At Aptus.AI, we are proud of, and trust our talented team. That’s why we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible hybrid working policy.
- Brand new offices in Milan (coming 2023) and flexible visits to our HQ in the heart of Pisa.
- Team buildings and afterworks.
- Certifications, internal trainings and self-education courses to boost your career path!
We offer everyone a friendly environment, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, religion and socioeconomic status. Want to know more? Check out our Manifesto.
At Aptus.AI, you will be a critical player in our team-oriented sales approach, directly contributing to the company's growth and success. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now, and let’s create something amazing together!